Great Help To Remove Unwanted Hair
Are you carrying due to unwanted hair under your armpit, on your face or any other part of the body? If yes, then definitely you would like to remove them and you are doing that quite some time. But you are irritated with the routine of removing these on a regular interval of 2 to 3 days. Do you need a permanent solution for the removal of these unwanted hairs?
If answer to all of the above questions is yes, then read this article, identify the different sections and sub sections of your body, where you are carrying extra hair and get the rid of these.
Why hairs are unwanted?
Though all the hairs are not unwanted but at the same time either you need to get them done with the help of a hairdresser or totally remove them. If hairs on legs of a woman are undesirable, then hair of nostrils and armpits are undesirable for both men and women. Some time removing is for looking gorgeous and cool and some time it’s the demand, because we cannot carry them all along. A cool looking wonder boy, especially in his teens will not like to carry hairs of beard, at the same time a hot babe would not like to carry hairs on her legs, especially below knees. More importantly, less hair means less bacteria.
So here are few tips for you, if you want to get rid of those unwanted hairs:
- .Shave it. Yes, shave your hair but this is only temporary, you need to shave at an interval of 2 to 3 days. Shaving facial hair is not for women; so, if you are a woman carrying some facial hair, get professional help.
- Tweeze it. Tweezing unwanted hair is better but painful. Tweezing facial hair is not recommended for ladies.
- Use creams, gels or lotions that contain a special type of chemical. Its effect makes the hair removal less painful and easy. This may cause irritation, so use only good quality products. Before applying, do a small test on a small area of your face, if fell comfortable, then only use otherwise not.
- Do waxing every 4 to 6 weeks. Apply hot wax or cold wax in the area of your body from where you want to remove the hair. The hair will be glued to the wax, and when you pull the wax, this will take out the hair with it. Before applying wax in full, apply it on a small area of your skin to do the allergic test. Your skin may be extra sensitive towards wax and this may harm you.
- Electrolysis is a permanent method of hair removal. This method requires several treatments over a period of time.
- Laser it. It is a permanent method of unwanted hair removal. But must go for professional help and that to only with a licensed professional.