Getting Rid Of Blackheads With Use Of Vaseline
How To Use Vaseline For Blackheads Treatment
- Apply a thick coat of Vaseline or petroleum jelly on the blackheads affected area. For best results, apply Vaseline after a shower or washing the blackheads affected area with water as it will make the extraction of dirt and grime easier.
- Now cover the area (where you have applied Vaseline) with a piece of clear plastic or glad wrap.
- Keep the skin wrapped with plastic and apply two hot damp washcloths for five minutes on the skin. The hot damp washcloths will help make the pores soft and unclog them.
- After five minutes, remove the washcloths. Then wrap a clean soft tissue over each forefinger and gently squeeze the affected skin to remove the blackheads and clean your pores. You can widen your fingers so that the deep blackheads can be effectively removed.
- After doing this whole process, apply any good skincare product containing AHAs and BHAs to keep the pores clean.