“Burning” Face Mask To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Blemishes From Your Skin
Acne scars are the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria.
If there is a deep break in the wall of the pore, infected material can spill out into surrounding tissue, creating deeper lesions. The skin attempts to repair these lesions by forming new collagen fibers.
These repairs usually aren’t as smooth and flawless as the original skin.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Blemishes From Your Skin
Getting rid of acne scars is a little tougher than eliminating acne actually. However, nothing is impossible.
It may take some time but your regular efforts using certain natural bleaching agents as well as other ingredients may lighten your acne scars and gradually remove them permanently.
Burning Face Mask– by Abby Smith
This mask works gradually. With consistent application, you will see a huge improvement to your skin. It will lighten up marks, blemishes, and scars. It will also reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients together and mix until you get thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and let sit for 30 minutes … or 10 if you can’t handle the burn! It should only burn for the first 5 minutes or so and then it’ll wear off.
- Rinse with warm water and moisturize.
- Do this two times a week.
Note: For sensitive skin– skip the lemon juice or put more honey that will thicken the mixture.