5 Easy Exercises To Get Rid Of Back Fat
These are a body weight losing exercise that does not require much equipment and can be done using the support of any solid and secure surface. It can be done using a bench or on the floor.
- Sit on a stable bench, chair or stair keeping our hand’s shoulder width apart and elbows slightly bent.
- Stretch your legs out in front with a slight bend in the knee.
- And gradually lower your body towards the floor with the support of your arms until the elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
- Now, press down into the bench straighten your elbows and raise your body up to the starting position.
- This entire down and up movement makes 1 repetition. Complete 15 to 20 repetitions at a time.