Four Excercise to Tone Flabby Arms
- Start with your feet directly under your hips, slightly bend in the knee and arms at your sides.
- Raising your arms directly out to the side, with the elbow bent, create a small ‘C’ shape.
- Slowly return back to your starting stance.
3.Sumo Squat to Row
- Stand with your feet in a wide stance, toes pointing to the sides and with your arms hanging in front of you drop to a squat,
- Raising out of the squat up onto your toes, pull your arms up towards your chest raising your elbows to your shoulders to complete one rep.
- Drop back down to your squat and repeat.