How to do beachy waves in less than 5 minutes
This style is one I love doing as a stand alone style when I’m in a hurry, (which is perfect for those going to school that don’t have a lot of time in the mornings) but I also love to do it as a base for other hairstyles that need lots of body and volume, and I hope you give it a try!
Tools & Supplies:
- dry shampoo
- volumizing mousse
- a blow dryer
- Begin by loosening up the hair from your scalp with your fingertips
- Start spraying some dry shampoo on your roots.r s
- Squirt approximately a baseball sized ball of mousse into your palm…
- start distributing it all through your hair (not saturating it with mousse, just giving it a little coating)
- Start scrunching your hair in your fists.
- Keep scrunching your hair for a minute or two, flipping your head to the opposite side and upside-down.
Steps 7-9: then, scrunch it all against your scalp and gather it into one fist
7.Spread the fingers of your hand holding the wad of hair, and blow your hair dry through your fingers.
8.Once you feel the mousse is dry, shake your hair down
9.spray on a bit of hairspray, scrunching one last time. And you’re all done!
Other things that are great about these messy curls:
- you don’t have to be precise with the styling (since we’re going for effortless look anyways)
- the curls will work on just about any length of hair
- if you have a cool air blow dryer then you don’t have to use any heat on your hair
- and it doesn’t require any teasing what-so-ever!