3 Ways Straighten Your Hair Without Heat
2.Milk, Honey and Strawberries
- Mash three large strawberries in a small bowl with a fork.
- Combine the mashed strawberries with 1 cup of milk and 2 tsp. of honey. Mix these ingredients together until they form a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair, and allow the paste to sit for two hours.
- Shampoo and rinse your hair with cool water. Comb the wet hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- Allow your hair to air-dry. Repeat this process weekly for straight, shiny hair.