10 Impressive Ways To Suit-Up
Every man essentially has a suit in his wardrobe, whether you are tall, short, slender or healthy, there is a perfect suit for every man. Whatever the occasion, there are suits that look great at them all. Here we show you 10 Impressive Ways To Suit-Up. Find which one matches your body and occasion, so that you look different and great among all of them and every one complement your body and your choice .
While selecting a suit, from fabric to the color, everything plays an important role.
The must-knows about fit:
- The fit around the shoulders should be neat and natural looking.
- Not oversize or cringed.
- The trousers should fit perfectly at the top of your hip bones and be fit at the waist but not cut the waist.
- There should be medium break between your trousers and your shoes.
- The length of the jacket should not be longer than midway of your butt and not shorter than the top of your rump.
- The sleeve length should finish between nine centimeters above the knuckle of the thumb.
- You may extend an extra 2 centimeters if you want to show off your cuff links